Whether you are getting ready to launch your new business or you’ve rebranded an existing one, it’s crucial to have at least a few, specific bases covered — before you put it all out into the wild! Download this Brand Launch Checklist, review the items — and make sure that you can answer each one simply + quickly.
Overall, think about who you are, what you do, who you want to serve, what you want to be known for, the value that you offer and how you want your clients to feel when they experience you.
Print off the checklist, answer each question and then either hang it by your workspace or keep it close by so that you can use it as a handy resource — whenever you are needing some brand clarity.
Here are a few thoughts to consider when answering each question:
• Think about your mission statement and the values that are important to you — personally and professionally.
• How do you want to "sound" when you're communicating? What are the words that you will use either via video, website copy or when you write emails, etc.?
• What keywords come to mind when you think of the look and feel of your brand? And how you want others to perceive it?
• Do you want to serve a specific niche? Who would you love to work with?
• How often do you want to work and where? Where will you operate your business?
• Do you want to sell services or products (or both?) How do you want to handle pricing?
• Are you DIY-ing the visuals or hiring a professional designer? You will need a logo, font and color palettes, website domain + hosting + design, social media graphics, photography and other assets to use throughout your branding for consistency and cohesiveness.
• What social media platforms will you be hanging out on? Where do your ideal clients hang out?
Branding 101 - Free Downloadable Guide
It's 2018! How is your branding looking for the new year? Do you have a logo, website and more that you absolutely love…or…not so much? If you’re not a design professional, branding might be something that you don’t love to do for your business or you simply don’t have time for, so let someone else take over! Sign-up below to receive the link to download my new and free PDF tool “Branding 101: What it is, what it isn’t and why you need it” — right now! This quick and simple guide will walk you through why it’s important to establish consistent and memorable branding within your biz — and if you can DIY some of it or if you should hire that professional. If you have any questions after going through it, let’s connect and chat some more!